We advise you to choose our service carefully as we do not normally issue refunds if you change your mind or make a wrong decision. In addition to the consumer guarantees enshrined in the Australian Consumer Law, if you place an order for a service, but then cancel it before the service is commenced, InterCheck Australia may choose to provide you with a partial refund after deducting a cancellation fee of $20.00
This policy is subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement entered into with InterCheck Australia to provide its services.
InterCheck Australia is not required to provide a refund for:
- Any incorrect forms that are submitted
- Data entry errors that have been made by persons inputting their own details into the application for a criminal history check;
- Cancelled National Police History Checks already submitted to the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC)
- Submissions for police checks that InterCheck Australia is not authorised to process
- Change of mind after partially or fully completing the application process.
- Selection of the wrong check type and/or reason for check
- Failure to provide the required 100 points of Identity documentation and/or informed consent.